Michael Woodnutt is our club coach.
Michael is a Tennis Ireland Licenced Coach (D079).
If you are looking for some lessons please contact Michael by phone at 0861953273 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael does group coaching at the club usually on Mondays and Thursdays. He will also do one on one coaching classes. The cost of lesson are worked out directly with Michael.
We are delighted to announce the addition of Lesley O’Halloran to our coaching team. We are really lucky to have someone of Lesley’s calibre in the club and look forward to seeing her on our courts helping our members improve.
Here’s a short biography of Lesley to give a bit of background
Coaching tennis at all levels and abilities for the past 20 years, Individual, groups and squads from beginner to top ranked national players and everyone in between, 4 – 94yrs old!
- Irish 4 Nations U14, U18 & Senior Teams
- Irish World Student Games Team
- Leinster Squads & Teams
- Club Senior & Junior Players and Teams
- Cardio Tennis
- Enjoy Tennis Programs
- BA Physical Education
- TI Level 2
- Sports Injury & Rehab Therapist
- Advanced Sports Psychology
- Cardio Tennis
- Miss Hitts
- CARA Disability Awareness
- CPR, Sports First Aid, Sport Nutrition
- Member of Irish Team 1981 – present: Junior, U21, Senior, Fed Cup ’87-’99, O35s
- Professional Tour Player 1987-1990
- WTA Career Ranking Doubles 113, singles 402
- Wimbledon 2nd round Doubles main draw, 1/4 final Virginia Slims Houston
- Winner of 12 professional Doubles tournaments Worldwide
Senior Tour 2007 – 2013
- World No. 1 Singles & Doubles year end 2012
- Winner ITF World Senior Team C’ships, San Diego 2012
- ITF World Senior Doubles Championships Winner 2007, 08,09,10,12 &13
- 2009 National Coach of the Year
- 2010 Maunsel Trophy for exceptional contribution to Irish Tennis
- 2012 European Senior Player of the Year
- 2019 Outstanding Contribution to Irish Tennis
- Member of All American Collegiate Tennis Team 1984 & 85
To coach and encourage all my students to reach their full potential as tennis players while promoting and instilling in them a love and respect for the game, enabling them to experience the lifetime enjoyment tennis can bring.
TCI: Level 2 License no. F159
Mobile: 086 8135057